At Terranova Church we want to be intentional about meeting the needs of people in our community. In order to accomplish this goal, we created the B-Team (B for Blessings and Benevolence) which ministers to 5 primary needs:
* Grief (ex. loss of family member)
* Family (ex. marriage/parenting)
* Hospital (ex. sick or just had a baby)
* Financial (ex. budgeting)
* Spiritual (ex. faith related issues)
There is a point person for each of these areas who is committed to contacting individuals when these needs arise, and walking side by side with them helping in any way they can.
Additionally, they have a team called S.O.S. (Servants On Standby). These are a group of people ready and willing to help with more short term needs that come up in the church, such as moving, watching children, or cooking meals.